Caroline Kennedy and actress Eva Longoria are among the latest speakers to be added to the DNC slate this morning.
Both are co-chairwomen of President Obama's re-election campaign.
Other speakers announced this morning:
- Rep. Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin
- Tammy Duckworth, former assistant secretary in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and a candidate for Congress from Illinois
- Sandra Fluke, Georgetown University student memorably called a nasty name by Rush Limbaugh
- Denise Juneau, Montana's state superintendent of public instruction
- Nancy Keenan, President of NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Lilly Ledbetter, activist known for advocating for equal pay for men and women
- U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Maryland, who the DNCC says will stand together with the women of the U.S. Senate
- Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Action Fund